Personal Item Requirements
Each Pre-Primary child is required to purchase all items from the personal item list for their year level. Parents may purchase these items through the nominated school supplier; however, you may wish to purchase these items from suppliers of your choice.
The list of Stationery Requirements which have been compiled by teachers to suit particular needs are available from the front office and are also given to our Kindergarten children at the end of each year.
Every Day Requirements
- A school bag large enough for students to take home pieces of work and which can accommodate jumpers, lunch box and other items.
- A named hat for outdoor play.
- One piece of fruit to share at fruit time. Carrots, celery, cheese, raisins, sultanas, tomatoes, lettuce and so on are also suitable.
- 1 drink bottle with water only.
- A change of clothes including underwear.
- A healthy packed lunch. (No nuts please).
PLEASE NOTE: Children are prone to misplacing their belongings. Please ensure that your child’s everyday requirements – bag and clothing are clearly labelled with their name.